I am starting grad school this September and am currently looking for a backpack and a daily planner.
Features I want in my backpack include:
- Laptop Compartment
- Space for multiple textbooks, notebooks, a bag lunch, pens, ect
- A water bottle pouch, or space for a 32 oz water bottle
- Wide, padded shoulder strap
I’m looking at the Timbuk2 line of messenger bags, but am unsure if they are worth the price.
Does anyone who has one have feedback?
In a planner, I am looking for:
- A horizontal weekly layout
- A monthly layout for planning big projects, family commitments, ect
- A zippered closure
Any suggestions for planners?
September 9th is my first day of graduate school! Forty-five days to go!
Update: I have bought a planner!
After a fruitless trip to Franklin Covey yesterday (apparently they are closed on Sundays – who knew?!) I went to Barnes and Noble and picked out a basic weekly planner. It is spiral bound, and has the weeks laid out horizontally with small months on the bottom of each page. With a butterfly clip, I’m good to go! One plus of going relatively low-tech here is that if for some reason this planner doesn’t work out, it was only $8. That isn’t really a lot of money to be out.