This year I am thankful for a great many things, experiences and people. Here are a few of the tops.
- Jonathon A Bohlinger – the best man-spouse I could ask for
- My family – thanks for always being there
- His family – this year has been full of ups and downs and I am so thankful for all of you
- Holcomb House – I learned so much while working there from my coworkers, the program, and most of all, the kids.
- CRTC – I am learning a lot here too, looking forward to becoming a better counselor and therapist everyday!
- UW Stout’s MFT program and cohort – you guys are great! I’m looking forward to learning how to be a great therapist with all of you!
- Our newly adopted cat, Stella – she’s a stinker, but she’s also very cute.
- Good friends – enough said
I could go on, but it would get boring. Thanks for reading and I hope your Thanksgivings are beautiful.