Here are some of the papers I wrote in my M.S. program in Marriage and Family Therapy. Enjoy!
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder and Narrative Therapy: The use of narrative therapy for meaning construction after traumatic events.
- “Naming His Feelings:” An Emotional Literacy and Regulation Curriculum: Justification for “Naming His Feelings,” a curriculum I created for my child and adolescent development class.
- Bowenian, Structural and Experiential Theories Applied to Case Study: three classic schools of systems thought are applied to a family’s function
- Schizophrenia: In Context, Defined and Treated: an overview of schizophrenia and treatment
- Treating Traumatized Couples Using Emotionally Focused Therapy: an effective marital therapy modality for victims of violence